Monday, April 2, 2012

30 Day Photo Challenge

April's 30 day photography challenge.. I always thought I could take some semi-decent photos.. But if you put a challenge behind those pictures..you actually have to know what your doing ..lol So this month I will be attempting to show some self taught talent(or luck)....

Day 1
Self portrait... Man I need to learn how to work my beast of a camera..haha

<><><>

Day 2
What I wore today.. Today I helped my boss move... So what is the first thing you want to do after moving?...
 Plop down and have a nice cold beer!

4 comments:

  1. I'm laughing out loud at what you wore today. Love the cold beverage.

    Isn't Robb doing this also?

    Keep up the good work.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your "What I Wore Today" photo. It's always so hard to be creative on that one!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. lol.. Thank you.. I thought about pinning it onto a wall.. but I didnt think Robb would like all the oin holes..hahah..

    ReplyDelete